- This event has passed.
MLK Jr. Service Awards
January 13 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Nominations Now Being Accepted!
The Eighth Annual
St. Joseph’s Health
2023 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Service Awards
Friday, January 13, 2023
10 a.m. to 12 p.m. in Auditoriums 1, 2 & 3
St. Joseph’s Health, in partnership with the St. Joseph’s Health African-American Affinity Group, will honor ordinary people who — through their extraordinary acts — have made a meaningful impact on the lives of African-Americans in Northern New Jersey.
Community Health Award
Community Empowerment Award
Community Education Award
1. Nominations can be submitted by St. Joseph’s staff and community members.
1. Please note: nominees cannot be elected officials.
1. Please submit only one nominee per form. You may submit nominees in all categories.
2. Nominees for the awards may come from diverse racial and cultural backgrounds.
3. The nomination form must be completed and sent to MLKnominations@sjhmc.org by
Tuesday, January 3, 2023.
1. Award winners will be announced at the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Service Awards on January 13, 2023.
2. Questions regarding the nomination form or the event, please contact us via e-mail at MLKnominations@sjhmc.org or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review the attached document that outlines the
award criteria and complete the nomination form.
Thank you, and we look forward to your nominations!