- This event has passed.
Health Equity Roundtable
January 26 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Seniors At Risk: Post-Pandemic Housing Crisis in Southern Passaic County
The pandemic isn’t just a health risk for seniors. The post-pandemic economy, especially increased housing costs, is hitting the aging community hard. As a result, more seniors have been pushed into poverty and social isolation, ultimately putting them at a greater risk of premature death and declining quality of life.
Join us on Thursday, Jan. 26 at 10 a.m. for a roundtable discussion – Seniors At Risk: Post-Pandemic Housing Crisis in Southern Passaic County – hosted by the Health Coalition of Passaic County featuring organizations working to improve health and quality of life in our region.
During this free one-hour event, you will learn:
– How housing instability is impacting our senior population and how we can help advance health equity
– How the pandemic aggravated existing obstacles to better health for seniors
– How Passaic County’s nonprofit network is addressing this growing problem
– Scott Millard, CEO, Paterson Habitat for Humanity
– Kenneth Morris, Jr., Vice President of External Affairs, St. Joseph’s Health
– Cassondra Warney, Senior Program Manager, Corporation for Supportive Housing
– Elizabeth Davis, Founder and Executive Director of Bright Side Family Senior Housing & Supportive Care
REGISTER HERE: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_C4zoaJ_ASEqbE0nxhUXnYA
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.